RJI Affiliate Membership Application & Benefits
- Joining at this level is our premium membership.
- Your organization, business, state governmental agency, church or NGO will be listed as an Affiliate Member on our website. (If you prefer not to be listed let us know that.) Individuals are also welcome to join RJI on this level.
- Once you are an Affiliate you may post announcements of conferences, workshops, classes, books, films or events related to restorative justice where RJI is active on social media.
- You will be invited to participate in high level national and international video conference calls on important issues related to restorative justice and justice reform. As we organize around the world you will be asked to work with us especially through our newly established working groups. We value what you do on the ground in this field. You will learn from us and from the restorative justice experts that support the work of RJI.
- RJI will work to highlight your organization’s work in the restorative justice field via RJI on our various social media hubs. Keep us abreast of what you are doing in the field once you join as an Affiliate.
- You will be considered for an appointment to the RJI Global Steering Committee representing your region, state or country. See our list of current Global Steering Committee members on this site.
- Once you join you may schedule a 30-minute consultation with RJI staff at no charge to discuss victims-driven restorative justice. We are open to short and long-term partnerships in ways that benefit you and RJI.
- You will be considered to be the subject of a RJI Podcast.
Annual rates: join as a business, university, governmental entity, NGO or as an individual. The fee to join RJI annually is $100.00. Make your payment at our site via Paypal (link below). You can also choose to contribute by sending your payment via mail. Please indicate you wish to join as an Affiliate. If you wish to renew your annual membership go to the “contribute” tab on this site.
Thank you for joining RJI as we work with you to expand restorative justice around the world–always on the cutting edge.
Payments to RJI are not tax deductible in the U.S. at this time. If you would like to give on a regular basis monthly contact us. We appreciate those who have done so. Thank you!